This may, or may not be of any value.. Different make, model and year.
About 8 years ago, I had a similar problem on a 2008 Forest River Lexington 235. I ended up opening the seam between the front cap and the body. On the Lexington, once you lift off that inverted "u" shaped rubber cover, there was a "u" shaped metal piece that had a series of screws in it that held the cap to the body. Many of those screws had become loose and/or were stripped out of the Interior piece they screwed into.
I ended up getting a bunch stainless steel #6 or #8 machine bolts, nylock nuts and washers and drilled thru the screw holes and bolted the cap and body together. Caulked it all with silicone, put the rubber cover back on and no more leaks. Totally dry for the rest of the time I owned it, which was 2 or 3 years.
I presume that seam would have been looked at.... But... Just a thought.