• View Profile
  • OwnPC: Yes
  • NewUsed: New
  • Model: None
  • Slide: Yes
Update from the Factory
« on: December 11, 2020, 02:42:08 pm »
Hi Everyone!!
Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy! What an interesting (and challenging) year this has been! Who would have thought that 2020 would be the best time to own a Phoenix Cruiser so that you could “shelter in place” in any part of the country that you choose. To have the opportunity to change the view from your window whenever you want is an amazing blessing this year.

I wanted to take a minute and update you all as to what has been going on in Elkhart. Early 2020 started off strong with the added interest of La Mesa RV to support our western states as a new Phoenix Cruiser and Phoenix TRX reseller. When Covid-19 spiked to the point that area businesses and our suppliers had to shut down, we had to shut down the plant as well. We were down for about 6 weeks… after coming back we finalized our agreement with La Mesa RV. They started receiving the Phoenix Cruiser product (and just a couple Phoenix TRX) in August. First Phoenix/Mesa then West Sacramento and San Diego and next Albuquerque. They have been a dream to work with so far. Campers Inn remains strong supporting us with multiple locations all along the Eastern Coast. We are now focused on adding single location dealers throughout the Midwest. The first to come on board is Midway RV in Grand Rapids. They are highly experienced in working with quality motorized coaches and will be a welcome addition. They have not received their first stock inventory yet but have already sold some retail build orders. We are very excited about that relationship.

Covid-19 had an impact on the Phoenix TRX as the Ford transit chassis availability was limited for quite some time.  It provided us an opportunity to discuss other floorplan options and we are looking forward to presenting a floorplan on the longer 178” Transit chassis next year.

Other big news is that WE ARE MOVING!!... Our new address is right around the corner behind the current Marina drive location. Production is 95% in the new building already. Service is working in the new building. Our sales, admin, purchasing and service managers will be moving into the new building this month. There are going to be ongoing renovations as we work through making the new building truly ours- to include getting the overnight hookups in place. (so please confirm that we are all set up for your service appointment) So when you come to visit us in Elkhart (and we hope that you do) If it’s after the first of the year make sure you go to Phoenix USA RV at 3504 Cooper Drive, Elkhart. We will post an announcement on the website as soon as our admin is fully moved and the signage is in place.

2021 is full of optimism for the RV Industry, we are looking forward to continuing to support you all at the factory with parts and service and any questions that you have about the product. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us!!

Lastly, during this Holiday Season (and always) we wish you all good health and happiness!!

Safe Travels
Tina
Phoenix USA RV

keelhauler

• View Profile
    • Our RV Page
  • PurchDate: 05/2012
  • Model: 2552
  • ModelYear: 2012
  • IntColor: Sunlit Maple
  • ExtColor: Sunlit - no paint
Re: Update from the Factory
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2020, 03:57:37 pm »
Nice to hear that you guys are doing well and growing. Hopefully the product will stay the high quality coach it has always been. It's been a pleasure to buy my last two RV's directly from you and observe the dedication and friendliness of ALL your employees.

John

Phil Grennan

• View Profile
  • PurchDate: 04/2021
  • Model: 3100
  • ModelYear: 2021
  • IntColor: Hickory
  • ExtColor: Custom Grey
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2020, 05:00:30 pm »
Thanks for the update.  I cant wait to get my new 3100.

Ron Dittmer

• Ron and Irene
    • View Profile
    • My 2007 2350 Phoenix Cruiser
  • PurchDate: June 2007
  • Model: 2350 Ford
  • ModelYear: 2007
  • Slide: No
  • IntColor: Cherry Green&Gray
  • ExtColor: Full Body Gray
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2020, 10:35:00 am »
I looked at the new location on Google Earth.  It is directly behind the original factory.  Take down the back fence and it's all one facility.  It appears to have 3x the square footage.  I wonder if this is an expansion or if Phoenix will sell their original facility.  When it comes to vehicles, especially motor homes, you can't have enough indoor storage.
Ron (& Irene) Dittmer