Hello Guest!

Automatic Transmission Fluid ATF Level

  • 16 Replies
  • 247 Views
*

Taildragger

  • *****
  • 219
    • View Profile
  • OwnPC: Yes
  • NewUsed: Used
  • Model: 2350 Ford
  • Slide: No
  • IntColor: Maple / Desert Sand
  • ExtColor: Greystone
  • Location: Alaska
Re: Automatic Transmission Fluid ATF Level
« Reply #15 on: Today at 09:49:58 am »
Very interesting anecdote. 
“There is an exception to every rule” is an adage that applies to more than just politics - obviously  I
I stand corrected

*

Taildragger

  • *****
  • 219
    • View Profile
  • OwnPC: Yes
  • NewUsed: Used
  • Model: 2350 Ford
  • Slide: No
  • IntColor: Maple / Desert Sand
  • ExtColor: Greystone
  • Location: Alaska
Re: Automatic Transmission Fluid ATF Level
« Reply #16 on: Today at 10:08:38 am »
Interesting anecdote recalling an incident that contradicts recommendations listed.
There is an old adage telling “there is an exception to every rule”.  Obviously, it applies to more than just politics. 
I stand corrected.