• PurchDate: Feb/2017
  • Model: 2910
  • ModelYear: 2016
  • Slide: Yes
  • IntColor: Pebble
  • ExtColor: Grey
Re: Build quality on newer PC's
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2021, 04:46:01 pm »
When our son was younger we rode motorcycles a lot and went through several toy haulers.  Most of them were junk.  The nicest one was an expensive all aluminum trailer outfitted by ATC.  It was all custom and had great potential, in the end it looked like it was put together by a bunch of drunk 14 year old unsupervised kids.  Constant work to get it right, great support by ATC, but again, I was totally worn out by the time it was right.  By then, our son was out on his own and my wife wanted something less utilitarian, hence the PC.

We still ride, me on KTM’s, with my wife on a Goldwing.  We pull them on a small trailer now.

Early on, the Outlaw was always a dream.  But I knew I would never be happy with a Thor (quality wise) so it was a no go.

The Brandon rate would be great.  That would be free, right?  Paid for by someone else?  Sorry, couldn’t resist.

Ron Dittmer

• Ron and Irene
    • View Profile
    • My 2007 2350 Phoenix Cruiser
  • OwnPC: Yes
  • NewUsed: New
  • PurchDate: June 2007
  • Model: 2350 Ford
  • ModelYear: 2007
  • Slide: No
  • IntColor: Cherry Green&Gray
  • ExtColor: Full Body Gray
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2021, 05:26:43 pm »
WillLoyd… nothing wrong with trying another flavor.
I agree.  I would likely try another brand after a bad experience.
Ron (& Irene) Dittmer

CalCruiser

• View Profile
  • NewUsed: Used
  • PurchDate: November 2015
  • ModelYear: 2003
  • IntColor: Hickory/ Beige
  • ExtColor: custom dark shadow grey & blue jeans metallic stripes
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2021, 07:39:03 pm »
The Outlaw has room for all the toys,  and enough space to carry a spare refrigerator, air conditioner, water heater, leveling jack, awning,  Schwintek gears, and a compressor and air tools. It also has a standard WiFi hotspot to get help from YouTube. No more need to wait for warranty work or dealer service appointments.  Problem solved!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2021, 09:49:37 pm by CalCruiser »
Goin' where the wind goes...

Joseph

• View Profile
  • PurchDate: 3/7/2015
  • Model: 2552
  • ModelYear: 2011
  • IntColor: Tan/Cherry
  • ExtColor: Gray / White
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2021, 08:45:24 pm »
Calcruiser.  Yup gotta love Brandon

Joseph

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2021, 08:47:37 pm »
willLoyd.   Now now you must know that the Brandon rate won’t cost a dime.

Ron Dittmer

• Ron and Irene
    • View Profile
    • My 2007 2350 Phoenix Cruiser
  • PurchDate: June 2007
  • ModelYear: 2007
  • Slide: No
  • IntColor: Cherry Green&Gray
  • ExtColor: Full Body Gray
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2021, 09:25:16 am »
Let's go Brandon!

Sorry, I couldn't resist.....I apologize in advance to those who are offended.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2021, 09:29:02 am by Ron Dittmer »
Ron (& Irene) Dittmer

CDWall

• View Profile
  • PurchDate: 01/2013
  • Model: 2551
  • ModelYear: 2013
  • IntColor: Brown
  • ExtColor: White
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2021, 05:07:36 pm »
Let's go Brandon!

Some people are offended FWIW. Can there be no safe haven from politics these days?

mikeh

• View Profile
  • PurchDate: 02/2019
  • ModelYear: 2019
  • IntColor: Toast
  • ExtColor: Toast
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2021, 06:44:38 pm »
Let's go Brandon!

Some people are offended FWIW. Can there be no safe haven from politics these days?
I agree guys (and gals).  Whatever our sentiments about issues personal to us (politics, religion, etc), there is someone else out there that holds differing views.  That "someone" deserves the right to participate in a forum on an entirely neutral subject (like Phoenix Cruiser RVs for instance) that doesn't subject them to references that have nothing to do with the subject under discussion, and that make them uncomfortable.  In the Phoenix USA community we are all equal partners, participants, and friends when dealing with our RVs.  No need to rupture that compact by broaching subjects or comments that take us outside the joint interest of the forum that will sit differently with different members.
Mike

Volkemon

• View Profile
  • PurchDate: October 31, 2017
  • ModelYear: 2006
  • IntColor: Light Maple
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2021, 08:03:28 pm »

I agree guys (and gals).  Whatever our sentiments about issues personal to us (politics, religion, etc), there is someone else out there that holds differing views.  That "someone" deserves the right to participate in a forum on an entirely neutral subject (like Phoenix Cruiser RVs for instance) that doesn't subject them to references that have nothing to do with the subject under discussion, and that make them uncomfortable.  In the Phoenix USA community we are all equal partners, participants, and friends when dealing with our RVs.  No need to rupture that compact by broaching subjects or comments that take us outside the joint interest of the forum that will sit differently with different members.
Mike

Well said. I work in the music world, and believe you me... silence is golden.  :)(: :)(:
« Last Edit: November 30, 2021, 01:21:08 am by Volkemon »
""You want to save money on travel, drive a Prius and stay at motel 6""  Forum Member Joseph

WORD.

Joseph

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2021, 11:21:26 pm »
Sadly the entire world is overly thin skinned. It’s Boo hoo sad; what a country of wusses WE have become. Seriously, read the thread and explain in detail what hurt your feelings? What policy was stated. If anyone is seriously offended by the line let’s go Brandon daily life has got to be depressing.

People are so consumed with the little stuff that no one notices the world of hurt this country is in, regardless of party.

2 days ago I see a news article waaay down the list of priority articles. For all practical purposes the United states we are no longer the world Super power. China is. They have developed an deplorable EMP and other countries will soon follow.   To put this in perspective we have know about this since the 60’s but not really concerned till about 20+ years ago. If used, who ever has this does not have to land one boot on the ground, not use one nuke or fire one rifle.   Use of EMP will shut down the US completely, no cars, no trucks, planes, drinking water, sewer systems ,  computers, Nadda! The experts , every one of them have said within 1 year or sooner 90% of the us population is dead.

There is a fix to protect the grid and protect us from an emp but only one president over the last 60 years that I’m aware of has attempted to address it. Prob costs too much or someone Poo poo’d it so I guess it went by the way side.

Would china use this on us.  I don’t want to think so, but I know of a lot of sand box peeps who wouldn’t bat an eye.

But nope, we’re all to busy being offended by silly ###%. 

« Last Edit: November 29, 2021, 11:23:18 pm by Joseph »

Volkemon

• View Profile
  • PurchDate: October 31, 2017
  • ModelYear: 2006
  • IntColor: Light Maple
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2021, 01:28:49 am »
Sadly the entire world is overly thin skinned. It’s Boo hoo sad; what a country of wusses WE have become. Seriously, read the thread and explain in detail what hurt your feelings? What policy was stated. If anyone is seriously offended by the line let’s go Brandon daily life has got to be depressing.

People are so consumed with the little stuff that no one notices the world of hurt this country is in, regardless of party.

2 days ago I see a news article waaay down the list of priority articles. For all practical purposes the United states we are no longer the world Super power. China is. They have developed an deplorable EMP and other countries will soon follow.   To put this in perspective we have know about this since the 60’s but not really concerned till about 20+ years ago. If used, who ever has this does not have to land one boot on the ground, not use one nuke or fire one rifle.   Use of EMP will shut down the US completely, no cars, no trucks, planes, drinking water, sewer systems ,  computers, Nadda! The experts , every one of them have said within 1 year or sooner 90% of the us population is dead.

There is a fix to protect the grid and protect us from an emp but only one president over the last 60 years that I’m aware of has attempted to address it. Prob costs too much or someone Poo poo’d it so I guess it went by the way side.

Would china use this on us.  I don’t want to think so, but I know of a lot of sand box peeps who wouldn’t bat an eye.

But nope, we’re all to busy being offended by silly ###%.

I can see this whole thread being 'nuked' for the lack of positive direction, and deviation from the topic. Regardless of who I disagree or agree with, this is NOT the forum for such discussion. IMHO.  tymote
""You want to save money on travel, drive a Prius and stay at motel 6""  Forum Member Joseph

WORD.

donc13

• View Profile
  • PurchDate: 03/2015
  • ModelYear: 2015
  • IntColor: Nightscape/Hickory
  • ExtColor: White/Nightscape
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2021, 09:09:02 am »
I have to say, I agree with both Joseph and Volkemon.  While this isn't a political forum, I see no reason an occasional comment about politics or the country should be prohibited.  Whether it's let's go Brandon or Dump Trump... The fact is, the state of this country affects us all.
---
Don and Patti

mikeh

• View Profile
  • PurchDate: 02/2019
  • ModelYear: 2019
  • IntColor: Toast
  • ExtColor: Toast
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2021, 09:23:43 am »
[ :)

I can see this whole thread being 'nuked' for the lack of positive direction, and deviation from the topic. Regardless of who I disagree or agree with, this is NOT the forum for such discussion. IMHO.  tymote
That was precisely the point I was trying to make!
Sure, many (most) of us have opinions--strong opinions--on the current political issues and environment.  And it doesn't matter whether you're shooting arrows at "Brandon" or "MAGA", those on one side may be comfortable with the comments, but those on the opposite may be offended.

Someone may take the position:  "Hey, I can take it--why can't you?".  But the point is-----why should you have to?  Why cloud this forum with the political take-offs anyway?  There are plenty of platforms where you can exercise those opinions to your heart's content (I can point you to some, on either side, if needed).

If we lose even one forum member because he/she feels the general climate here is unfriendly to their sensibilities, it's a disservice to Phoenix USA (who provides this for us in the first place), and a loss to us all of the participation and input.  Let's keep the discussion focused on our RVs.
Mike
« Last Edit: November 30, 2021, 09:27:40 am by mikeh »

Joseph

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2021, 10:42:02 am »
Recently my better half and I went to see the comedian Sebastian Maniscalco.  Now he is supposedly one of the top comedians out there. It was horrifically boring as he tip toed around everything. When he did say something like let’s say when I was in high school there was this Asian kid in my class. He would stop to explain why he said Asian.

Are you kidding me , comedians can’t be comedians anymore. I’ve read many are leaving the bizz and I can’t blame them. Heaven forbid we pull up our big boy pants.

Another example. I’m sure you’ve all heard of the mob smash and grabs taking place  in California. Not supposed to call them looters because it’s offensive and racist.

We have completely lost our ever loving minds. WE have taken the greatest country in the world and turning it into …………………..!  Now that’s what I find offensive.

If someone now finds what I posted offensive please by all means ask the moderator that I be banned. And no worries, I wouldn’t be offended.

donc13

• View Profile
  • PurchDate: 03/2015
  • ModelYear: 2015
  • IntColor: Nightscape/Hickory
  • ExtColor: White/Nightscape
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2021, 12:21:58 pm »
Recently my better half and I went to see the comedian Sebastian Maniscalco.  Now he is supposedly one of the top comedians out there. It was horrifically boring as he tip toed around everything. When he did say something like let’s say when I was in high school there was this Asian kid in my class. He would stop to explain why he said Asian.

Are you kidding me , comedians can’t be comedians anymore. I’ve read many are leaving the bizz and I can’t blame them. Heaven forbid we pull up our big boy pants.

Another example. I’m sure you’ve all heard of the mob smash and grabs taking place  in California. Not supposed to call them looters because it’s offensive and racist.

We have completely lost our ever loving minds. WE have taken the greatest country in the world and turning it into …………………..!  Now that’s what I find offensive.

If someone now finds what I posted offensive please by all means ask the moderator that I be banned. And no worries, I wouldn’t be offended.
👍
---
Don and Patti