• PurchDate: May, 2017
  • Model: 2350 Ford
  • ModelYear: 2017
  • Slide: Yes
  • IntColor: Toast
  • ExtColor: Desert Sand
Nexgrill
« on: April 03, 2017, 10:27:32 am »
Does anyone have any experience with the Nexgrill from Home Depot?  If so, will it fit in the exterior slideout drawer bottom.  I am in FL, coach at factory so no way to measure for a 2351.  Also any other grill suggestions.  Many thanks.
Mike & Lynn Ratliff

keelhauler

• View Profile
    • Our RV Page
  • OwnPC: Yes
  • NewUsed: New
  • PurchDate: 05/2012
  • Model: 2552
  • ModelYear: 2012
  • IntColor: Sunlit Maple
  • ExtColor: Sunlit - no paint
Re: Nexgrill
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2017, 03:15:40 pm »
You are aware this stove as well as Coleman stoves require full bottle pressure, which means if you want to T in a line from the tank, you must T it in before the gas regulator on the RV propane tank. This is easy to do.
Looking at the picture of the Nexgrill this looks too high for one of the low side compartments.
This is what I use and it easily fits into the small side compartment. Coleman Grill Stove from Amazon.

John

Doneworking

• View Profile
  • NewUsed: Used
  • PurchDate: September 2013
  • Model: 2350 Ford
  • ModelYear: 2013
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2017, 06:59:30 am »
Like keelhauler, I have used that little Coleman Grill Stove for about ten years now.  I bought it for the small space required when we had a Class B Roadtrek.  I also carry a Coleman single burner and with the two of them we can cook just about anything our little hearts desire.  Disposable LP gas makes more sense to me than being tethered by an umbilical gas hose to a big bottle or the rv LP source.  If we are just making coffee or warming some soup or something, I only pull out the single burner.  Full meals bring out both.

Since we boondock mostly and for many days at a time, we have to plan all the cooking and supplies rather carefully. 

Paul

jfcaramagno

• View Profile
  • PurchDate: Feb. 16, 2015
  • ModelYear: 2014
  • IntColor: Cherry
  • ExtColor: Sunlit
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2017, 02:58:28 pm »
FWIW, Consumer Reports rates the Nexgrill 720-0830H at the top of its category (medium sized).
John and Carol

LRUCH

• View Profile
  • PurchDate: 08/2020
  • Model: 2900
  • ModelYear: 2010
  • IntColor: Maple
  • ExtColor: White/Sage
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2021, 12:08:35 am »
I bought the 2 burner Nexgrill and it fits perfectly in the outside storage drawer if you take off the knobs and legs. I have a LP quick connection on the low pressure side of the propane and I put a 12ft house on the grill. From the time I unlock the storage door to attaching the legs and knobs to lighting up the grill can be as quick as 2 minutes.

Like other reviews on the grill, I found the flame to be a bit lower than I like so I took out the heat deflectors/shields over the burners and now has good temp ranges with one mod...  I built a 1 inch thick wire cage that lines the bottom of the grill under the burners and I filled that with lava rock... I prefer ťo cook over lava rock for the flavor and for the even heat distribution.

Everyone who has seen me pull this grill out of the drawer asks if it was custom made for it!  It's a perfect fit.  ;)

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Nexgrill-2-Burner-Portable-Propane-Gas-Table-Top-Grill-in-Stainless-Steel-Plus-Tool-Set-820-0033XA/304142710

Engineerlt

• A Little Project
    • View Profile
  • PurchDate: Aug, 2019
  • ModelYear: 2017
  • IntColor: Hickory
  • ExtColor: Toast
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2021, 07:49:35 am »
I have the nexgrill from Home Depot and it works great. I hooked it into the coaches propane line after the regulator. I as well have a 12ft quick disconnect hose to hook up the grill. It works great and fits in my outside drawer with just the removal of the legs. I don't believe the statement about hooking it straight before the regulator is correct. The grill comes with a low pressure regulator.
Lance