• OwnPC: Yes
  • NewUsed: Used
  • PurchDate: 3/30/19
  • Model: 2552
  • ModelYear: 2011-2552
  • Slide: Yes
  • IntColor: Cherry
  • ExtColor: Sand
Today I left the campground and did the Restore but I was unable to clear the Drivers side rear red light. The Leveler is up and looks to be in the same position as all the other levelers in the store position any ideas what I need to do.?
Man small
Why Fall?

Skies Call
That's All

romstead

• Rob and Lisa. Sookie, Katie on the road
    • View Profile
  • PurchDate: 3/30/19
  • Model: 2552
  • ModelYear: 2011-2552
  • IntColor: Cherry
  • ExtColor: Sand
Ok  easy fix. After arriving at the next camp ground and letting the rig cool down. I crawled underneath and raised and lowered the driver side rear leveler several times, I could not get to red light to clear. Then I took a hammer and gently tapped on the bottom of the pad in the up or store position and the red light blinked and stayed off but came back on. So I lowered the back two levelers and extended them 10 inches or so then I cleaned the shaft and all around the pedestals real good using a clean rag and presto the Red light cleared for good. So it was some dirt that was not allowing the pad / leveler to fully retract trigging the sensor. Easy fix. And it the process I finally found my HWH hydraulic tank. I checked the level using the top mounted dip stick but I am not sure how to read it . I has small through and through hole at the top of the stem and then tow graduated ridges as you move to the bottom of stick. Can anyone tell me how to read that?
Man small
Why Fall?

Skies Call
That's All

Volkemon

• View Profile
  • PurchDate: October 31, 2017
  • Model: 2350 Ford
  • ModelYear: 2006
  • IntColor: Light Maple
  • ExtColor: White
Ok  easy fix. After arriving at the next camp ground and letting the rig cool down. I crawled underneath and raised and lowered the driver side rear leveler several times, I could not get to red light to clear. Then I took a hammer and gently tapped on the bottom of the pad in the up or store position and the red light blinked and stayed off but came back on. So I lowered the back two levelers and extended them 10 inches or so then I cleaned the shaft and all around the pedestals real good using a clean rag and presto the Red light cleared for good. So it was some dirt that was not allowing the pad / leveler to fully retract trigging the sensor. Easy fix. And it the process I finally found my HWH hydraulic tank. I checked the level using the top mounted dip stick but I am not sure how to read it . I has small through and through hole at the top of the stem and then tow graduated ridges as you move to the bottom of stick. Can anyone tell me how to read that?

Not sure which HWH system you have, but a couple of their manuals say:

Most breather caps have a dipstick. Fluid level should be between the bottom of the dipstick and the center mark.
The oil level should be within one inch of the top of the reservoir.
NOTE: Overfilling the tank can cause leakage of oil
through the breather cap.

source - https://www.hwhcorp.com/ml46430.pdf  for the 725 series.

So maybe the hole is 'The Center Mark' on your dipstick?   (WH)  When in doubt, RTM, right?
""You want to save money on travel, drive a Prius and stay at motel 6""  Forum Member Joseph

WORD.