Hello Guest!

SPRINTER MAINTENANCE SCHEDULE

• 16 Replies

Dale and Cindy

• We're holding piece of glacier from background.
    • View Profile
  • OwnPC: Yes
  • NewUsed: New
  • PurchDate: July 2014
  • Model: 2350 Sprinter
  • ModelYear: 2015
  • Slide: Yes
  • IntColor: Graystone
  • ExtColor: Full Body Paint - Graystone
Re: SPRINTER MAINTENANCE SCHEDULE
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2015, 05:03:51 pm »
Hi. . . This is Cindy and I posted the original question regarding the maintenance schedule for our beloved PC2350 Sprinter.  I am so thankful to everyone of you for your helpful replies about our Mercedes Sprinter.  I am learning so much from everyone and I can't tell you how much I appreciate the time you spent helping with my question.  The posts regarding the "limited idle time" does concern very much.  I believe we have violated this several times.

Thank you all so much!!!

Cindy

bobojay

• View Profile
  • OwnPC: No
  • NewUsed: New
  • Model: None
  • Slide: No
  • IntColor: Desert Sand-Hickory
  • ExtColor: Desert Sand-Lower
Re: SPRINTER MAINTENANCE SCHEDULE
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2015, 06:01:37 pm »
Cindy, another thing to keep up on the newer Sprinters is the software updates. You can call your friendly Mercedes Sprinter dealer, give them the chassis serial no, and they can tell you if any are needed. There has been 3 updates on our 2013 since we bought it 2 years ago. The updates don't take much time to do, you just need to take the time to do them. Ideal time is at your first servicing for your "A" service coming up.
The updates are done under warranty so there's no charge for them. You may not have any, but it's worth it to check
Bob & Sharon
Current: 2013 Winnebago ERA Class B Sprinter Van
Future: 2100 special, 2350, ?? on a hopefully Ford Transit 350 or 450